Brooks Cascadia 14
Brooks most-loved trail shoe some love, improving durability and adding TrailTack traction for better grip. Enjoy the view, your feet will find their way.
- The updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilizing suspension system, connecting with uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level from landing to push-off.
Lighter Than Ever:
- A more streamlined design and updated outsole shaves weight, while improved flexibility helps you move naturally over mixed terrain.
- The TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces, inspiring you to explore farther, higher or faster.
- Maximum Comfort: BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- The Cordura Mud Guard protects against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage for all-day comfort.
- The GORE-TEX® version has a waterproof, breathable upper. A lace guard keeps laces secure and out of the way.A back gaiter tab with new front gaiter connection point.
- Support : Neutral
- Midsole Drop : 8mm
- Weight : 10.7oz / 303.3g
- Arch : Medium, High
- Experience Type : Cushion
- Technology : BioMoGo DNA
- Use : Trail Running
Tell a Friend
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.